Peek Vision Ltd is committed to providing products and solutions of the highest standard that meet the needs of their users and beneficiaries. When things go wrong or we fail to achieve those high standards, we want to correct them.
If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we will communicate with you and do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way.
We investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially and obtain additional information as necessary. Every complaint is assessed fairly, consistently and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for you.
1. Raise your concern
We can only deal with issues we know about, so please tell us when something hasn't met your expectations. If you have a concern with either your product or the service you have received from Peek Vision Ltd, please contact us to let us know.
2. Dialogue and investigation
Should you remain unhappy with the response, please contact us by your preferred method from the list below:
Peek Vision Customer Service
1 Fore Street
London EC2Y 9DT
Email: [email protected]
We’re here between 9am – 6pm UK time Monday to Friday and will typically respond within 24 hours of receiving your email.
What you will need to provide:
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Details of how we can contact you
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
3. Outcomes and follow up
We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, by the end of the next business day if possible. If this is not possible, and your complaint relates to any financial payment:
- Within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them
- Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- Within 1 week of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
4. What if I remain unhappy with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to ask an Ombudsman for an independent review.
The European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Service
European legislation guarantees consumers:
- fair treatment;
- products which meet acceptable standards;
- a right of redress if something goes wrong.
To help ensure that companies meet the standards set by the European Parliament, consumers have the right to address their complaint to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Service.