This policy covers the principles and requirements relating to the payment of overhead expenses by The Peek Vision Foundation (“The Foundation”), including:
1. “Overhead expenses” are costs incurred by a grant applicant for its ongoing internal and operational activities that cannot individually be allocated to one of its projects or programmes. Such items might include:
2. Overhead expenses apply in addition to all other itemised costs within a grant budget.
3. If The Foundation is providing a grant for an applicant’s core costs, for example to support organisational scale-up, overhead expenses are applied on top of such core costs as if the core costs were itemised costs.
1. Overhead expenses are reimbursed as follows:
2. Rates and limitations apply to both the primary applicant organisation and any sub‐grantees and subcontractors. Each respective organization may receive indirect costs up to the rate applicable to them.
3. The rates provided above are the maximum rates allowed under The Foundation’s policy. A grantee or contractor with an actual indirect cost rate lower than the maximum rate provided above should not increase the funding request to the maximum allowed.
4. At the discretion of The Foundation, a large grant may be awarded a lower indirect cost rate to reflect reduced overhead required to adequately manage a large grant’s direct costs. Actual administrative and maintenance costs do not necessarily increase in direct proportion to grant funds.
Peek Vision Head Office, 1 Fore St, London EC2Y 9DT UK
Peek, Peek Acuity and Peek Retina are trading names of Peek Vision Ltd, a registered company (09937174) in England and Wales.
Peek Vision Ltd is 100% owned by The Peek Vision Foundation (registered charity number 1165960), a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company number: 9919543). Registered office: Kings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, Croydon, Surrey, England, CR0 1AA.